I agree, and more importantly my wife agrees!
Women are safer drivers.
You are much more careful and have far fewer accidents. And if you do it tends to be for minor bumps – greatly cheaper than other claims.
Also government figures show that men have 92% of all UK driving convictions and 98% of convictions for dangerous driving.
To be fair insurance companies do take this into account in their premiums for women drivers.
But we feel car insurance is still too expensive for women. With money in short supply and when you look at your insurance renewal price you may well agree!
Fortunately your car insurance doesn’t have to be expensive.
I’m Martin Smith the proud owner of www.cheapcarinsurance.co.uk
The reason I’m so proud? – we get discount car insurance from top brand companies who give sensational value for women drivers.
Let me tell you why it’s so important to me to bring you the very best deals.
I was born and grew up in a desolate district of Bristol. I’m glad to say over the years it has been re-developed and it’s now a lovely place to live.
But we were poor, as in really poor. My mum looked after all of us, my older brother, younger sister and me. My dad “left” and never gave us any financial help.
It could have been utterly miserable but my wonderful mum made sure life was as good as it could possibly be. She worked hard and we all helped.
We looked after each other. And had great fun (having competitions) seeking out the best bargains for food, clothes and all the essentials we needed.
We could make a pound stretch for miles!
Yes, we had to scrimp and save. Because one thing my mum insisted on – all the bills had to be paid on time every time.
She taught us all the true value of everything.
And it’s still as true today as it was then – you don’t have to spend more than you have to.
Believe it or not I became a Chartered Accountant – I know it wasn’t the most exciting of careers (but getting a good job was the only way to escape the poverty trap and help make sure my mum and family had a better life).
My fanatical money saving skills were greatly appreciated by the clients we worked for. But the money I saved all went on huge salaries and fat cat bonuses to the company directors.
It never reached the customers.
And I knew if you help people get the best prices – everyone is happy.
And I wanted to use my expertise to help decent people not the money grabbing company owners.
I’ve always enjoyed driving. And I hope you do as well.
We have a mini and my wife and kids love it. For us it’s trips to see the relations, shopping (always for the best bargains!) or days out to the countryside, the seaside, or just me driving to work.
And Poppy our beloved pet beagle leaps into the back seat and happily watches the world go by.
But like you I’ve been shocked at the soaring expenses of running a car – sadly there’s nothing I can do about the price of petrol, diesel, servicing, MOT’s etc.
But I knew I could do something rather special to bring down the cost of car insurance.
And over the years I have!
With the help of hand picked multi award winning insurance specialists – we’ve developed our unique car insurance comparison site.
Here’s how we’ve driven down the cost of insurance –
• We relentlessly researched the entire car insurance market to find the most sought after, lowest cost companies with top brand policies
• And only chose the leading companies who are determined to give you unbeatable value for money with their quality cover
• Very importantly – because we have tens of thousands of lady drivers asking us for quotes – we particularly concentrated on companies who have the cheapest premiums for women
• Car insurance is highly competitive and all our specially chosen companies know they have to bring you exceptional value for money
• And very importantly we also chose the best car insurance brokers – they have insurance companies who don’t use comparison sites – and often they are the cheapest – and we get them
• This gives us a huge advantage over other comparison sites because they only use insurance companies and completely miss the cheapest prices
We know you’re busy and don’t want to spend endless hours searching for the cheapest quote.
So we’ve made sure our site is incredibly simple, quick and easy to use.
All you do is –
• Press the “Get a Quote” button on our website www.cheapcarinsurance.co.uk
• It takes less than 3 minutes – and my goodness you’ll see just how super fast it is
• Pop in a few details – unlike so many other sites we don’t ask unnecessary, time consuming ridiculous questions
• Our highly advanced, powerful, state of the art software (one of the ultimate systems in the entire industry) extensively searches – based exclusively on your exact requirements – all 109 of our recommended companies and brokers – and picks the cheapest quotes precisely for you
• You’ll get a full range of quotes – starting with the cheapest price – you’ll be delighted when you see how low your premium is
• Simply pick your favourite – which has all the cover, details and options you want
• That’s it! – you now have discount car insurance from a top brand company
• And in a few short clicks you buy your policy directly from your chosen insurance company using their safe, secure online technology
We only use well-known, long established UK insurance companies.
Who are fully authorised and regulated. And are totally financial secure. With outstanding reputations for superb insurance cover.
With friendly trained customer service staff and understanding expert claims professionals.
Because this is the reason why you have car insurance – no hassle – if you need to make a claim.
And to help make sure you get the lowest cost quote.
Here are some useful tips for you – to get you get the policy you want at the cheapest price.
• Choose The Best Cover For You – All car insurance covers you for any damage you cause to other vehicles, people and property.
A quick reminder because it can slip your mind – if your car is not taxed or doesn’t have the necessary MOT – this can invalidate your insurance. Leaving you with a possible nightmare of liabilities and legal actions. Don’t let any of that happen to you
• Comprehensive Cover – If your car is valuable you should always consider fully comprehensive cover.
The big advantage is – if the accident is your fault – you’re covered for the damage to your car. This can save you thousands of pounds in repairs. And gives you peace of mind.
You’re also covered if your car is vandalised. Or if someone damages your car and drives off.
• Third Part Fire and Theft – If you feel you’re an extremely careful driver. And are unlikely to have an accident which is your fault. You can opt for Third Party Third Party Fire.
But your car is only covered if it’s stolen or damaged by fire.
• But Third Party Fire And Theft Isn’t Always Cheaper – Insurance companies found that many drivers on lower cover tend to be the highest risk (mainly young drivers).
They’re more likely to make a claim and perhaps don’t take as much care of their cars.
So if you are thinking of Third Party Fire and Theft do get quotes for Comprehensive cover as well
• Third Party Only – It’s the minimum cover required by law. It only covers damage you may cause to other vehicles, people or property. Your car is not covered. Only consider this if your car is a very low value.
• Only Have Regular Drivers On Your Policy – The fewer drivers you have the less your premium costs. And it’s always cheaper to have experienced drivers aged over 25.
• Choose The “Use of Your Car” You Need –
Social – Normal day-to-day driving is the cheapest.
Social Including Commuting – Day to day driving and commuting to work. Business Use – Covers driving to specific locations for work purposes away from your permanent place of work.
Commercial Travelling – Covers constant work driving for example door-to-door selling. Because of the miles travelled this is more expensive.
• Increase Your Voluntary Excess –The excess is the amount you pay if you make a claim.
The higher your voluntary excess the more you substantially cut your premium. But be careful not to set an excess which is more than you can afford. Always keep it within your budget.
• Don’t Over Estimate Your Mileage – The fewer miles you drive, the greater the savings.
A drop from 20,000 miles a year to 10,000 can save more than £100.00.
Remember, it’s your car, so work out how much you want and need to use it.
But you might be surprised – you may drive fewer miles than you thought.
• Build And Protect Your No Claims Bonus (NCB) – You build up your No Claims Bonus every year without making a claim.
This of course has a dramatic effect in slashing your premiums.
After 4 years you can “protect” your bonus.
It’s well worth doing, because accidents do happen, and it’s reassuring to know your bonus won’t be affected and your premiums won’t sky – rocket up.
• Only Pick The “Extra’s” You Want – If you need a “courtesy car” if yours is damaged or stolen then choose that option.
But if you don’t need a car for a while or there is another car available you can save money by not taking the “replacement” car option
• You Might Want Extra Cover For Personal Belongings – But do check if these are already covered on your home contents policy.
• Take Out Any Unneeded Extra’s – Don’t pay for anything you don’t want. If your insurer offers you extra cover for satnavs or other valuable belongings (cash, phones, camera’s etc) you could always remove them from your car saving you money.
If the company offers you breakdown cover which you already have – you don’t want to pay for it twice. Choice a cheaper policy without it.
• Fit an Alarm and An Immobiliser – Most cars made after 1998 have them. But if yours doesn’t it’s a very worthwhile investment. Because it greatly reduces your premium.
“Thatcham” approved category 1 is the best.
Also a “tracker” which helps find your car if it’s stolen can knock your premium down.
• Don’t Modify Your Car – This bumps your insurance up. If your car is “modified” and you feel it’s not worth it. You can always change it back to the original.
For example “personalising” your car with modifications may look great but can seriously increase your premium. It also attracts unwanted “attention” and your car is more likely to be vandalised or stolen.
By the way the ABI (the Association Of British Insurers) have said your premium will not increase if you “modify” by fitting snow tyres in the winter. Providing they meet your cars specifications.
However, you should always tell your insurance company if you do this.
• Love Your License – As you do – avoid speeding tickets and any other motoring “sins.” The cleaner your license is, the less your insurance costs.
• Don’t Use a Credit or Debit Card To De-ice Your Windows! – My dear wife pointed this out to me – apparently 14% of motorists do this. But it can damage your card and when you try and use it – as I found out – it doesn’t work!
Also 53% of motorists still use boiling water, which can crack your screen. Also when you’re defrosting the windows don’t leave your engine running and your car unattended
Because – yes you’ve guessed – an opportunist thief can easily steal your car. You’ll be amazed how often this happens
• Carefully Park Your Car – Try and park in safe lighted areas to help prevent anyone vandalising or stealing it.
Sadly 50% of motorists have had their cars vandalised. Costing over £953 million a year.
If the “culprit” can’t be found and you have an excess you may have to pay that amount. It’s an expense you don’t want.
If you’re in a car park, especially supermarkets! – try and find a space away from other cars particularly larger ones to avoid anyone bumping, scraping or scratching yours.
• If You Have Garage – Keep your car in a locked garage. Of course it’s more secure and saves money on your premium.
One of our customers said to us – they had £250 of “junk” in the garage but their £17,500 car was parked on the driveway.
Another customer told us they had a “garage” sale and made enough money to pay for their premium and buy a shed to keep all their gardening equipment in!
• You’ll Also Protect Your Car In A Garage – From harsh weather and won’t it be so good to know it’ll be much warmer first thing in the morning!
• If You Don’t Have A Garage – If you can – park on your driveway. Premiums can go up if you use the street to park your car overnight.
• Buy the “Right” Car For You – Choose one that’s best for you. Consider a smaller engine, it’s more economical to run and your insurance is significantly cheaper. Of course it’s your choice – but the more powerful the car the more expensive your insurance will be.
• Also If Your Car Is A Popular Make – Repairs tend to be the cheapest and this lowers your insurance premium.
• Be Aware of Other Drivers – You drive safely, and don’t use your car when you’re really tired or make journeys in awful weather unless they are absolutely essential.
But not every driver is as careful as you! So always be on the alert for other less careful drivers.
Don’t get angry, you are so much better than they are – just avoid them.
• Don’t Wait For Your Renewal – Your current insurance company may be charging you a fortune. So get our cheapest quote.
Even if your company has a “cancellation” fee
You could still save a huge amount of money by changing your insurance company to a much cheaper one – with the same – or even better cover.
• Never Accept Your Insurance Renewal – It may be far too high.
69% of motorists don’t find out if they can get their car insurance a lot cheaper.
And it costs them millions.
We want to save you money!
Current insurance companies rarely reward you for your loyalty.
But we can reward you by bringing you our cheapest insurance quote!
• Buy Your Car Insurance Online – It saves the insurance company costs and these savings are passed on to you.
It’s entirely safe to do because you’re using their advanced secure online technology.
• Carefully Look At Your Best Payment Option – Most companies let you pay by instalments.
It may be cost effective for you. But they have to charge interest increasing the price
• So, If You Can, Pay Your Premium In One Go – Or to help with your cash flow – use an interest free credit card.
Or a card with a low interest rate. And to save more money try and pay the card back in full each month.
• Use Our Comparison Site – You can be sure we’ll get you our cheapest quote from the most competitive top brand companies.
It takes less than 3 minutes!
And we’re open 24/7 – 365 days a year so we’re always convenient for you.
We don’t spend millions on TV Ads, trying to “amuse” you (customers constantly tell us these repetitive Ads just annoy and irritate them).
And to be honest do you really want to see yet another “insurance” Ad singing and dancing or shouting and screaming at you?
We want to “entertain and enthral” you with every possible saving passed straight to you!
And unlike other comparison sites (often the ones you see on the telly) we won’t pester you with phone calls, or plague you with incessant emails or any of the frenzied hard sell tactics others use.
And you’ve asked us not to do “free” toys. Which is just as well – because Poppy our faithful beagle sits in the office with us – she would want them all to herself and chew them to bits!
Anyway our customers said – they don’t any gimmicks adding to the cost – I’m sure you feel the same way – because you want the cheapest car insurance.
“ I’m not trying to brag, but I’ve been driving for 22 years and have never had an accident or any motoring convictions. Someone did manage to bump my car and drove off. I told my insurance company but decided to pay for the damage myself.
I have the maximum No Claims Bonus and every year my premium just goes up and up. It seems if you stay with the same company there is no benefit in being a good customer.
So when this years renewal arrived with yet another increase a friend (who had tried lots of other sites) suggested I got a quote from www.cheapcarinsurance.co.uk they were the best for her.
And for me. I even got extra benefits and saved over £170.00.”
Suzie Beck, Occupation, Administration Supervisor, Tamworth, Birmingham
We’re convinced we can get you the best discount car insurance quote. But the regulations don’t let us, or anyone else totally guarantee that we can.
So we put ourselves to a meticulous test.
We wanted to see how good we are!
So we asked unbiased, independent researchers to get literally 1000’s of quotes for women drivers.
Using a massive selection of cars, covers, details, areas, drivers and options. Just about every combination possible.
The proviso was the companies had to be highly regarded with excellent reputations.
And we continually got the cheapest quote! – time and time again.
Now we want you to be the judge – lets see how much money we can save you.
All you have to do is press “Get A Quote” on our website www.cheapcarinsurance.co.uk.
If we aren’t the cheapest – then you know your renewal price or existing quote is probably the one for you.
But please double check that it gives you all the cover and choices you want. And that you are happy with the company.
And if we still aren’t the cheapest – well, we’ll be a little distraught – but happy you’ve got the lowest car insurance.
Because that’s what we want for you.
But please find out – so you know you do have the best and cheapest quote with the cover and details you want – it takes less than 3 minutes!
Don’t accept any Quote until you’ve checked with us! – your current price could be far too expensive.
And you mustn’t pay more than you should.
We genuinely believe we can bring you unbeatable prices with the best policy for you. With all the benefits you want.
Our specially chosen low cost insurance companies and brokers offer incredible value for money – and they want your business!
So they are determined to bring you top quality car insurance at the cheapest price.
Your Quote is of course free of charge and you are not under any obligation.
Like our 26,000 people a month – we want you to see the savings you can make – and isn’t the money better in your pocket!
Please don’t spend a penny more of your hard earned money than you have to your car insurance.
We want to dramatically cut the cost of your motoring. So you can relax with complete peace of mind.
Knowing you have the cheapest car insurance from an outstanding, reputable and dependable insurance company.
Wishing you happy driving with a much cheaper car insurance.
P.S. As a woman driver you deserve cheap quality car insurance.
Just press “Get a Quote” on our website www.cheapcarinsurance.co.uk
In under 3 minutes – you’ll have our cheapest car insurance quote from a leading, top brand insurance company – for women drivers.
With the cover, details, options and benefits you need.
Unlike other comparison sites we use insurance companies and insurance brokers.
This gives you a huge advantage – because with us – you get even more low cost, value for money companies that others just don’t have.
We want you to have an unbeatable discount car insurance quote.
Because we know you’ll be very impressed with the money you can save!